I need to thank two people, Christina Zarella (http://turbulenceintheveins.blogspot.com/) and Claudia Burgoa (http://www.claudiayburgoa.com), for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! It’s nice to know that people read my blog. If you haven’t heard about the Versatile Blogger Award, you can find out more here: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
Gina Stoneheart - http://www.dawningonanewday.blogspot.com
Rob Distaffen - http://rdistaffen.blogspot.com
Karen Pilarski - http://karenpilarski.blogspot.com/
Rachel Thompson - http://rachelintheoc.com
Lelani Black - http://www.lelaniblack.com/
Stephanie Neighbour - http://stephanieneighbour.com
Debbie Vega - http://debravega.wordpress.com/
Roz and Patty - http://rozandpattywrite.blogspot.com/
Bruce Van Horn - http://www.brucevanhorn.com/
Seven Things About Me...
1. I was born and raised on the Island of Oahu in the State of Hawaii, but most of my family is made up of immigrants from all over the place.
2. I only planned on writing one book, but now I am almost done with my third book.
3. I used to fall asleep every time I watched the first Harry Potter movie. One day my wife made me stay up to watch it. I have been a fan ever since.
4. When I was young I got caught up in gangs and drugs, and consequently, spent most of my young life out on the streets.
5. I am an ordained minister.
6. I almost died in a horrible car wreck when I was 19. I fell asleep behind the wheel and was nearly decapitated by a dump truck. I broke my neck and back, but I was able to walk out of the hospital on my own. That's my faith story.
7. I've been called many things in my lifetime, and without a doubt, "Daddy" is my absolute favorite.