Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Exclusive First Look: Artist Rendering of Ash by Charli Infante

This week I am really excited to bring you something different from my usual content. You get to be the first to see an artist rendering of Ash. Ash is one of the main characters in the Beyond Heights and Depths Trilogy. The portrait was drawn by an incredibly talented young artist named, Charli Infante (sagisosonchi.deviantart.com). Please take a moment to take a look at some of her work. She is an amazing artist, who I am certain you will be hearing more about in the near future.

Since the books were initially released, fans have asked me who Ash is based on. I know who I based her off of, but I prefer to keep that a mystery. Fans have also expressed many opinions on who they think would be best to play Ash in a film. This is interesting to me because of how different Ash appears to many people. A few people in particular stand out because of how many times their names have been mentioned: Shay Mitchell, Chloe Bennett, Nicole Scherzinger, and Hawaii Weather Anchor Kanoe Gibson Nitta have been mentioned the most.

Charli is the first I know of to take what she knows about my books and draw her own version Ash. The result is something special. I would have to say that Charli’s version of Ash is the closest to the way I have always envisioned. I was blown away when I first saw it, and I can’t wait to share it with you! So, without further ado, Ash by Charli Infante:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment