Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

I'm Back!

It's been a while since I last blogged about anything. I had to go through some things and let a bunch of stuff go. I honestly thought I didn't have anything left to say.

I still speak with people often and work with children and youth of various ages. Not much has changed. However, a sizeable number of people told me they missed my blog. They still want to hear what I have to say about various topics that many still don't like to discuss. They also feel I gave a voice to those who could not speak for themselves, and for that reason alone, I should continue to write, speak, and blog.

So, I am back. I hope to tackle some of the tougher topics, as the world we live in continues to become more uncertain. Thank you for reading and following me on this part of the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment