Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Invest Your Time in Things that have Eternal Significance


Recently, I had the chance to talk with an old friend of mine. I had mentioned on social media how we should Invest our time in things that have eternal significance. Her question was: What has eternal significance? In her experience, everything is temporary. It was a great question, so I thought I would talk a little about it here.

I believe in life after this one, which has eternal significance. However, even for people who don't believe as I do, there are still things that have eternal significance. The results of our actions in this life can last long past when we are no longer here. The things we say and do carry a lot of weight. Life is definitely temporary, but the world will continue on long after you and I am gone. I hope that I am leaving people and places in a better way than when I found them. The things we do in this life, the things we invest most of our time in, will have a lasting impact on future generations. I think that's pretty significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment